Indus Automation has introduced an all new system, that helps you achieve exactly this!
Introducing the On The Job Training Program at Indus nicknamed “Indus OJT”. This new program is specially designed to meet the most important need of any engineering graduate, to get real industry experience.
We know how hard it is to find your first job. With literally no experience, you will be running in circles applying to jobs at companies, which keep telling you to get some experience and come, whereas you’ll be wondering how you are to get that if no one is ready to hire you in the first place.
Many BE and BTech graduates try to overcome this situation by entering into just some job somewhere, so that he or she can have some experience to show on their resumes. What they don’t realize is that they are wasting their valuable time and some of the most productive years of their lives working in some odd job that might be totally outside their area of interest and which might be of little value to their career.
With out interaction with the student community over the years, we at Indus know that this is the single, most daunting problem faced by young engineers like you. That is why, we have come up with this unique solution, wherein, you will be given an opportunity to join our ranks.
Yes, you heard us right. We are going to hire freshers! And train them on core automation technologies too!
Through the Indus OJT, we are providing a way for fresh engineers to throw away their “Fresher” badge and join the league of experienced automation engineers.
Interested? Well, here are the details:
- We will be accepting applications towards Indus OJT starting 6.00 AM on 28th April 2014 through 11.59 PM on 5th May 2014.
- All 2012, 2013 and 2014 batch course completed students of EE/ EC/ E&I/ ICE branches can apply. Even students who have backlogs may apply.
- We will go through each application thoroughly and will be calling back each one of the applicants to let them know if they have been shortlisted for the interview or not.
- We will then provide you with the date, venue and other details of the interview.
- The final selection will happen after the interview and we will inform each one of you about the results.
- If you are selected, you will be getting our offer for training, upon which you’ll be supposed to make the fee payment towards the training expenses.
Then applying is as simple as filling up the below form. All you need to do is to fill it up and submit and wait for our call!
So get going. Apply now!